Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blessed! (Eph 2:10)

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. 
- Ephesians 2:10

As I prepare for my big adventure, one thing has become very clear to me. God's got a lot of hands here in the Puget Sound area. I've been blessed in so many ways, by so many people, over the last couple weeks, that I haven't had to sweat this move much at all yet. And I've been very busy enjoying everyone's company.

So... I'm publishing this little bitty blog just to thank all the wonderful people who helped me out. And to let you all know that I haven't forgotten the blog. I've just been busy enjoying every minute of friend-time that I could squeeze in. Too busy to sit by myself in a room and write. In fact, my computer has been pretty much offline for 3 weeks, and I've been mainly relying on my smartphone to stay connected. (God bless the inventors of SmartPhones!).

I'll get back to better writing, with more details, as I get on the road. In two days. Two days! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed.

Keep me in your prayers!